2019 IeSF National Trials
The Australian national trials for the 11th Esports World Championship will determine who will represent Australia and join our national team on the world stage against 49 other nations taking place on the 11-15th of December 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.
About the IeSF
The International eSports Federation (IeSF) hosts an annual World Championship featuring over 35 countries who each send a national team of athletes to represent the country.
Last year Australia sent 11 representatives in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends and Tekken 7 to the World Championship in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.
The combined effort saw Australia place 9th in the world! You can learn more at https://www.ie-sf.org/
Conditions of Entry
- Entrants must be 15 years or older
- Must be an Australian Citizen who is currently residing in Australia
- Must have no flight restrictions within / outside of Australia
- Own / obtain an Australian passport if selected to represent the nation.
- All players must also have an AEL Player ID.